Sunday, July 09, 2006

Department of Silver Linings

You know what the upside is of having an electronic car key that costs upwards of $200 to replace? When I tell my husband that I can't remember where I put it, he finds it for me, and pretty darn quickly, too.

You want to know what the upside is of losing ten pounds in six weeks due to enormous stress resulting in a loss of ability to eat that borders on the anorexic? My wedding ring fits again.

And the stress is easing off. So, as long as I don't just gain it all back, my life is peachy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Glad to see you back online too!
Life must be getting more manageable.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Vivian said...

Honda wants $500 for each remote control, you'd think they are made of gold.

Hope the school thing is sorting itself out. Let me know if you want me to send a message to the school group or anything.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Okay Sarah--- Will your blog implode due to inactivity? Come on honey--- post something.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home