Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Midweek Housecleaning

Well, this may be the week that begins our decline.

Wednesday chores? I did as many of them today as I could, because this is what tomorrow looks like:
before 8: try to finish midweek housecleaning
8-9 AM: breakfast, pet care, general morning stuff
9-10 AM: get ready for piano class, try to squeeze in guitar practice
10-11:15 AM: one child has class, the other does schoolwork with me
11:15-12:30 PM: errands & lunch, maybe finish guitar practice?
1-3 PM: Brownie Meeting
3:30-4:30 PM: Friend's house
5-6:30 PM: chorus rehearsal
??? dinner?
7:30 PM: book club

Doing chores by myself on Tuesday while my children practice their instruments is not a good thing. Thankfully next week we will probably have time for a real group effort.

However, I'm a little concerned about the clutter. We're still kind of recovering from a party this weekend, and I'm trying to sort through and organize some stuff, with the result that the house is looking pretty messy. This is where the whole housecleaning adventure could founder, and this is exactly why I'm blogging about it. If I can get the time to sort and organize and put things away, all will be well. If not, we can kiss our clean house goodbye. We have a busy few days ahead, so next week will be a good time to check back in and see how things are going. Wish me luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home