Friday, February 29, 2008

Thanks, Hillary!

I posted a comment on the campaign web page, asking specifically about her relationship to Monsanto and whether that isn't contradictory to her consistent message about supporting small farmers and local businesses. I got this e-mail in reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your views with the campaign. Hillary is grateful that so many Americans are joining the conversation about the serious and complex challenges before us.

Please continue to visit http://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/ and http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/ to get the latest news and information about the issues important to you and all Americans.

Working together, we can change the direction of the country!

Thank you again for your interest.
Sincerely,
Hillary Clinton for President


I understand it would have been foolish to expect any other response. Still, I find I would prefer silence to perky little cheerleaders.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

I bet if you wrote in, "You suck" You would have gotten the same response.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We all know I would, and that's what I find so annoying. Is this the adult version of the four-year-old who is just as happy to get you angry as happy -- Any attention is better than none?

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home