Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged by Vivian

Four things:

4 Jobs I Have Had
- Short order cook at a golf course
- Cashier at the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz
- English teacher in Japan
- Math teacher at SJSU (while a graduate student there)

4 Movies Watched Over and Over
- The Gay Divorcee
- Roberta
- The Secret of Roan Innish
- Kiki's Delivery Service (although not necessarily because I wanted to)

4 Books Read Over and Over
- The Rainbow
- Cape Cod Stories, by Joseph Lincoln
- Jane Eyre (but not since I was 20)
Too many new books to be rereading others right now.

4 Places I Have Lived
- Sudbury, Massachusetts
- Shingu, Japan
- Paterson, New Jersey
- San Jose

4 Shows I Watch
- Psych
- Monk
- George Lopez
Guess that's only three. I would watch SNL, except it's all reruns just now.

4 Places I Have Been
- Rome
- Paris
- Philadelphia
- Victoria, BC

4 People Who E-mail Me
- Vivian
- Lesley
- Zelda
- Lynn

4 Favorite Things To Eat
- Interesting salads
- Roast Chicken
- Freshly baked bread
- Cherries

4 Places I Would Rather Be
- Hawaii
- on a hiking trail with leaves and pine needles underfoot
- someplace snowy
- San Francisco

4 Things I Look Forward To This year
- Summer
- our trip in June
- Ziad and Maya's guitar graduation this Sunday
- Many more fun piano lessons

4 People To Tag
Sorry, only Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home