Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One more week to go

with our six week plan.

This week, we are flying. We had company on Saturday this last weekend, and really worked hard to get the place clean. Ziad and Maya were wonderful. I gave them a chore list, and amazingly, they did everything on it, plus a few extra things I threw in as I thought of them. On Friday, when I was doing most of the cooking, Ziad basically spent the entire afternoon washing dishes.

The upshot was that on Saturday, when everyone had gone home, I had plenty of energy to completely clean up, instead of needing to go lie down the way I always have before.

And the house is still clean.

I'm very happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

If clean=happy, can you imagine what I've been going through the last 4 months?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'd be more sympathetic if I hadn't been to your house, and am therefore able to report with assurance that your house is STILL more clean than mine. I guess it's all relative.

Anyway, come on over here any time you like.

I'm not sure if it's actually clean=happy, or if it's really more not-feeling-like-a-loser-who-cannot- clean-her-own-house=happy.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home