Sunday, October 01, 2006

In which Jennifer's tag comes to a dead end

The instructions:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Songs that are just in my head:

Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes (Apparently this song is popular with Virgos. Go figure.)
Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan
Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats

Songs I listen to with Maya (My favorites for singing along in the car):
Some Assembly Required - Tom Chapin
Sal y Pimienta - Susy Dorn



Songs my children play on the guitar ( Suzuki guitar curriculum, anyone?):
A Toye
Calliope


People I could tag:
None (all taken)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Blister in the Sun? For Real? Cool!!!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home