Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rule of three

* Keeping my kitchen clean makes me really happy. More happy than I could have realized during most of my life when I wasn't keeping it clean on a regular basis. However, knowing this, I should really make cleaning the kitchen more of a priority. Note to self: get on it.

* If you're the kind of a person who, at any given moment, can think of three things you need to do, three things you want to do, three things that would be really fun, and three things that you've been meaning to get to for a while, but haven't; then, seriously make a schedule. Otherwise you'll spend the whole day going around in circles.

* A friend of mine once told me that when she finds she's having trouble keeping her house clean, it's usually because she has too much stuff. While this is true, and even relevant in my case, I find that when I'm having trouble keeping my house clean, it's because I'm not in it enough. Something to keep in mind when I'm getting that kid-in-the-candystore feeling about the plethora of cool activities around here. On May 9, for example, there are a solid five mutually conflicting but very intriguing activities to choose from. Maybe I should just stay home.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Like Scout-o-rama??? May 9th! I'll be there!!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OK, make that six.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Vivian said...

It's the day before Mother's Day and you'll be busy selling those wood burning kits.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Score!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home