Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Does this sound right to you?

Since I refuse to create an account with these people, I can not copy the code that would show you the lovely picture that accompanies this quiz result. Nor can I provide you with a link that will let you take the quiz for yourself. I can, however, cut and paste the text that accompanied the picture:


You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.

I ask you, does that sound right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

I've done this test multiple times and got a variety of answers, from cotton, linen to merino wool and cashmere. It's like reading horoscope.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Z said...

Ummmmm...maybe you just haven't tapped into your inner clean freak.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Sounds more like me than you.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home