Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Medicare, Part II

I feel that I should add that if you are a friend of mine, of course you are welcome to call my house at any hour you choose. And if you know me, you know that I am usually up at 7:30 and have no problems with phone calls at that time. What I was trying to express was my feeling that a phone call so important to the well-being of my in-laws should not be made at some uncertain, off-hour kind of time.

That said, the phone call seems to have been just another dead end, because after telling my husband she would pass the matter on to her supervisor, our mysterious Medicare caller rung off, and we haven't heard a peep from anyone else all day. So, we're back in the limbo we were in before, and who knows when my father-in-law will get his oxygen.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

How frustrating. I'm sorry to read that you're dealing with that. I have other friends who are starting to deal with aged parent issues and I'm getting a little freaked but I guess we're getting to that age.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home