Thursday, January 01, 2009

Two menus and three jigsaw puzzles

Christmas Eve:
Homemade clam chowder
Crab Louis
French Bread
Acacia Chardonnay

New Year's Eve:
Penne with parmesan cheese
Ribeye steak
Sauteed spinach with tomato and feta cheese
Roast vegetables
French Bread
Mondavi Cabernet
Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs

And in between -- puzzle week!

Puzzle One

This puzzle is so much fun to put together.

Puzzle Two

This puzzle was very easy.

Puzzle Three

This puzzle is so hard! We've done it every year for maybe five years now, and there are still pieces that trick us or are fiendishly hard to identify. When it's all put together, though, we love it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Do you bake your own bread? Your dinners sound delicious.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sometimes I bake my own bread, but in this case I didn't. I've been having a really hard time trying to squeeze any baking in lately.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

I've been working on puzzles too!
I did one New Years Eve, New Years Day, and one yesterday.

Happy New Year all!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home