Saturday, November 29, 2008

You probably forgot all about this by now

but I won't let that stop me.

1. What is your occupation right now? Right now? Right this minute? Typing.

2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot right now. But the socks I just took off were grey.

3. What are you listening to right now? Piano music.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Leftover turkey, what else?

5. Can you drive a stick shift? You betcha.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My SIL.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I like the person who suggested I steal it. Also the person I stole it from, and the person who started it all.

8. How old are you today? 53.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Tennis.

10. What is your favorite drink? Gin and tonic.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh, please!

12. Favorite food? Fresh-baked bread.

13. What is the last movie you watched? Cleopatra. With Elizabeth Taylor. We could only make it through half of it, though.

14. Favorite day of the year? Maybe Easter.

15. How do you vent anger? I'm a yeller.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my rag doll.

17. What is your favorite season? Spring.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, definitely.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes, I do.

20. Who is the most likely to respond? To what?

21. Who is least likely to respond? Still baffled.

22. Living arrangements? Coherence?

23. When was the last time you cried? Too sad to say.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and laundry.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? No, thanks.

29. Favorite dog breed? Golden retriever.

30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, probably.

31. How many states have you lived in? Five.

32. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, sadly.

33. What is your favorite flower? Lilac.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love your profile photo! Beautiful. :)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks, Jennifer.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home